Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wednesday Wants-Jumpsuit Edition. GASP!

Yep, I said it, I'm crazy about the Jumpsuit! I remember in third grade, I had this beautiful teacher named Mrs. Ford. She wore jumpsuits on a regular basis, and I remember thinking back then how I wanted a red jumpsuit like hers :). Although, I think I will stick to just black for now :). 

But in case you were wondering, the jumpsuit is BACK and all over the place for Spring 14.I may even go as far to say that I think the jumpsuit could possibly be the next maxi. The nice thing about the jumpsuit is it is like the dress in that it's one complete outfit :). The jumpsuit is a great day to dinner addition to your wardrobe. I was browsing on Shopbop looking for one and they have so many great styles at great price points. Since this is just an emerging trend, I personally don't want to spend a whole lot of $$ on one.  

Here are a few that I like:

Young Fabulous & Broke Howell Jumpsuit

This one is a little more than I want to spend, but not crazy at $211. I love that this is casual but with the right jewelry could easily be worn on a date night or a GNO!

Amalfi $125 Jumpsuit

Love this one as well,  and I think with the surplice neckline and self belt, this one would be super flattering. The other great thing is it is only $125!!! 

Young Fabulous & Broke Lisle Jumpsuit

I love that this one is a wide leg trouser and has the cowl neck. I think this one is the dressiest of the three. 


My splurge selection on the jumpsuits is this Halter Haute Hippie one. I love that it is a halter with an open back. This one is definitely a winner for date night. However, I'm pretty sure Greg would not be happy if he saw the price tag on this one. 

Haute Hippie Halter Jumpsuit



This week is always so crazy. I feel like by the end of the week I will have averaged at least 1 stop at the grocery store per day.  When I'm not at the grocery store, cleaning, playing with bear, then I'm scoping out all the black Friday sales. Do you go out? My mom and I plan to hit up JCP of course on Thur night, since we open at 8 :). There are some great door busters! We will also hit up all the other big guns that night.  I really enjoy going out on Friday am or what is now Thur night, mostly to watch the other people act like crazies and to see what our competitors are offering. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please take some time to truly reflect on how thankful you are!

Cheers!

JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment