Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm Alive!!!

Do you ever have those weeks, where you feel like Jessie Spano in Saved By the Bell? You know the scene she is in her room having a breakdown, and saying, "There is never anytime." I've had a crazy last couple of weeks, hence no blogging!!! I don't care if you are SAHM or a working mom each job has their own set of challenges. 

We had a great weekend, my dad was in town so we spent the weekend hanging out with him. I love seeing my nephew and Bear interact. Coop is so in love with Bear, it's so cute!!

We only have a couple of weeks until we are in out house and we are soo ready!!! Get ready for some home posts :)! Bear is growing up so fast and gets more and more fun each day. My favorite time is in the am when he wakes up and I walk into his room and say, "Good Morning" and he gives you the biggest smile:). It melts my heart every time.

Here are a few pics of our lil man:


Picture day at school. Love this Rugby from Janie and Jack it has elbow patches which I'm a total sucker for :).


Wearing his Tiger gear to help cheer on his Daddy's favorite baseball team.

Bear has started to eat puffs, it's hilarious. He usually has more puffs on his chin than in his mouth:)! 

Not sure if you have heard of Peek Kids, but I'm obsessed with them! They are sold at Nordstrom and have their own stores. If you haven't shopped them before check them out at www.peekkids.com.

They are like an Anthropologie for little guys. Their boys stuff is so cute, which finding cute boys stuff can be challenging. I love that we have cooler weather here now. Bear's daddy loves jackets and has bought Bear quite a few jackets :)!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment