Monday, September 23, 2013

My new favorite LBD

Oh 
It has been a crazy last couple of weeks between my traveling, Greg's traveling, Bear getting sick and turning 6 months we have been going non stop. 

I meant to post about my new LBD discovery weeks ago, but I just kept forgetting :(. I was going to NY for work and knew I needed a good LBD (little black dress for those of you who don't know :)) . I needed one that can be comfortable walking all over Manhattan in and be suitable for a nicer dinner that evening.

My mom and I found my new favorite dress at Neimans. I have a few go to dress designers that always fit me well and Theory is at the top of my list in pretty much any category not just dresses. We found this adorable fit and flare with a great flounce skirt sitting on the rack. It is ponte so a perfect fabric to wear any season. Theory typically runs small in my opinion but I actually sized down in this dress. Here are a few pics of the dress: 




Here it is just by itself. I paired it with some flat TB camo flats, which I apparently forgot to take a picture of :(. I also added a cute black jacket from H&M with it during the day:



The dress was perfect it was super comfortable, didn't wrinkle, and the perfect combination if flirty and sophisticated! It's a dress that you can easily wear day to night!!!


On another note Bear turned 6 months this past week and he had a heck of a week. He was ill, had a rash, and has his two bottom teeth coming in! Here is a cute pic of our little man :

Oh and as you can see from the picture he is up on all fours!!! Just scooting backwards for now...He is just growing up soo fast! 

I loved the verse in my daily devotional tonight, so I wanted to share it:

Praise be to The Lord,to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Psalm 68:19

Have a good week!

JNK

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love the dress & photo of your little guy. I remember when you were still pregnant & helping plan our social fundraising events for the JLB. We miss you! Hope all is well! JAG

    ReplyDelete