Thursday, August 8, 2013

Friday Finds- The best casual dress under $75

My friend Lindsey is the one to credit to finding this great brand at Nordstrom's. She was on her way back from Toronto and saw this girl in this super cute maxi and asked where she got it- the response Nordstrom Juniors. I received mine tonight and I LOVE it!! It's the perfect throw and go dress. I just ordered the black one, but they have some very cute prints as well. The fabric is awesome it's so soft and doesn't wrinkle either, which makes it the perfect travel dress:)!!  I haven't even told you the best part about the dress... Ready for this... It's only $52!!!! I swear to you it feels just as soft as my James Perse stuff!! I will definitely be purchasing more of this Lush brand! Ignore my no make up picture, but here is a shot of the dress:


 Lindsey told me the brand runs big... I was hesitant to order an XS because its Juniors, but definitely size down, because it definitely runs big!!

Here is the link to the dress:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/lush-knit-maxi-dress-juniors/3502418?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=BLACK&resultback=2814&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_9_A

This is the print one that I will be adding to my closet:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/lush-knit-maxi-dress-juniors/3494033?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=&resultback=2857&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_9_B

It's tax free weekend here in Texas, so I will be avoiding the malls at all cost!!! 

Have a great weekend!

Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment