Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Countdown Has Begun!!!

The countdown has begun until we are sitting beachside with our toes in the sand... We are definitely in need of a vacation, between all of the moves, starting new jobs,and the arrival of Bear we have not been on vacation in over a year! Next Sunday we fly out to Rosemary Beach to spend some great family time with my sister and her family and my dad! This has been a tradition in our family for awhile and I always look forward to the time away from the grind and making memories at the beach.

This weekend has been a great one. Two of my best friends came over on Friday night to hang out with me, since my mom and Greg were both gone for the weekend. It was so nice to hang out and catch up. Then on Saturday one of my college girlfriends was in town so she came over with her family. Today we spent some time with my sister, bil, and my nephew. Bear had so much fun today, he went on the swing for the first time, and was giggling the whole time.

Greg will be joining us in Atlanta as we fly on to Fort Walton Beach. It will be two weeks since we have last seen him, and we are definitely missing daddy! We do facetime about 3-4x a day on the weekend,and I love watching Bear just smiling thru the phone at his daddy :)! We are blessed to be surrounded by such great friends and family. This weekend just helped me realize how great it is to be surrounded by such great support.

  It's hard to believe our Bear will be five months this week on the 22nd, TIME FLIES!! Little man is just growing up so fast. He has started to scoot backwards, so I have a feeling we will have a mobile baby soon!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment