Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to Reality!

Wow, we had a great vacation and it was so nice to have a day off yesterday to do laundry, grocery store, and decompress!

We loved Rosemary Beach... I highly recommend it if you have not been there before.It is a great community and the best part is you can walk everywhere!  Bear loved every minute of vacation. He loved spending time with his cousin Coop. It was great for me to spend time with him since I used to be with him 24/7 until 4 weeks ago. We had lots of great family time! He is growing so fast, it amazes me how much they change daily. He is scooting backwards, sitting up by himself, and starting to use a sippy cup! My favorite memory of our trip is dunking Bear in the water. We have ourselves a little water baby. He just wanted to be in the water at all times. Greg and I loved watching him just giggle in the pool:)! 

Since I've been back at work my workout schedule is hard to maintain so I've been doing Paleo and love it. However, this past week I think I consumed carbs and alcohol every day.. 😳😁🙈! So today we are back on track. I definitely feel so much better on Paleo. 



Hope everyone had a great Labor Day! Cheers to a four day crazy work week! 

Here are a few pics from the vaca:
I love this picture! Bear loves his daddy!
Date night- I got this dress right before we left at Neimans and I love it! It's Tibi and was 40% off :)!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment