Sunday, February 17, 2013

I DID IT!!

Finally..


Ok, so I've finally tackled one of my New Year's Resolutions of starting a blog... I'm not gonna lie, I have tried to sit down and tackle this blog creation thing multiple of times, but it hasn't been easy. I would rather create excel spreadsheets any day of the week, then tackle some of these blog formatting issues (Yes, I'm a nerd, I love excel :)). But as we are in the last 5 weeks of preparation before Baby K is due to arrive, I figured I better get this baby up and running. My dear friend Mallory (www.Charmingcharlotte.blogspot.com) just welcomed her little girl Landry last week and assured me I will want this blog up and running to by pass time in the middle of the night :).

 We had an exciting day on Saturday, as Greg and I attended our first of two Labor and Delivery classes. I must admit I'm a control freak and like to be in the know of everything, so I have a read a ton of books. I felt very prepared going in, and even whispered to Greg, this is so repetitive... HA! And then the labor video was shown, and I couldn't watch.. I simply asked the lady afterwards when can you get the Epidural??? She definitely shot me the evil eye.. But hey, I watched 2 min of those ladies in active labor, I felt like it was a very fair question to ask..  I'm so excited to finally start this blog, as I have become a very loyal reader of some blogs.. In fact I probably need to go thru and edit my blog roll, but I must admit I'm addicted. I've learned great recipes, great clothing sites, good relationship advice, baby tips and more!! I hope my blog will be one that you can take away something from even if it is maybe a, "Thank goodness that didn't happen to me! " 

Cheers!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment