Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Wants

It's starting to look a lot like Spring... In retail stores, that is... It's still cold and snowy up here in the midwest.. But that hasn't stopped me from making my little want list as I'm wishing and hoping that warmer weather is right around the corner.. 

I love MINT, I am seeing it everywhere which is making me super happy! In fact, I even talked myself into buying mint nail polish today at Target.. I mean it is the color of the season... I have found myself loving these J Brand Mint Jeans.. I first fell in love with the J Brand Mint Leather Super Skinny Jeans, but I'm pretty sure spending $900 on a fashion color leather pant, is not in the budget for March or EVER :(.  I still think it would be such a cute look, the mint leather pants, a cute driver or oxford, white blouse all while pushing an adorable little Baby K in a stroller  :).. I have inserted the link for the mint leather pants, but don't fret J Brand has a non leather mint pant, that I will have to settle for :)

J Brand Leather Super Skinny

I recently heard of Everlane through another blog I read, www.thelovelist.net, and ever since I checked them out online, I'm dying to own some of their stuff.. I definitely want some of their tees, and especially one of their blouses. This white blouse reminds me of the Vince ones that I love but is half the cost.. If you haven't heard of Everlane, you should definitely check them out. This will be one of my first purchases once Baby K has arrived:

Everlane Silk White Blouse $80

The footwear piece I'm loving right now are the oxfords.. Again, a pair of these oxfords would be so cute with my mint pants and white blouse :). I found these at Nordstrom, and the best part is they are under $100, which I feel like is a major fashion win these days!!

Nordstrom Halogen Oxfords


I don't know about you, but come Spring/Summer, I'm always searching for a new pair of shades.. I have been lusting after Karen Walker #1's for awhile.. They are still on my want list, hoping I will get a pair for my bday this year :)!! Link Below:

Karen Walker #1


Hope you are having a good week thus far, only a few more days!! We have a breastfeeding class this evening, so that should be interesting.. :)

Cheers!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment