Sunday, July 7, 2013

I wear my sunglasses at night..

I've never really been a huge sunglasses person. I mean I would pick up a couple pairs and they tend to break or I lose them :(. I broke down a few years ago and bought my first pair of designer shades only to have them lost to the rapids of a river trip down the Frio.
However, recently I have found that I'm becoming more of a sunglasses person. One of my girlfriends Lindsey has probably my favorite collection of sunglasses. She is definitely my sunglass snob, but I have major sunglass envy over her collection.

Here are a few that I'm loving right now:

Karen Walker Number One

I see lots of celebrities and blogebrities sporting her shades. I want these number ones in tortoise.

The other pair of Karen Walker's I love are the Cabbie's:
Karen Walker Cabbie's

These are the perfect brunch shades :).

I have always been a huge fan of the Tom Ford Shades. I always gravitate towards them whenever trying on sunglasses. That is probably a sign that I should just go ahead and get them right? :)

Tom Ford Rhi

Tom Ford Whitney


Aviators are definitely a must have in any handbag, car, stroller, etc  . Here are a few of my favorite aviators:

Ray Ban's Original Aviator with Mirror Lens

I am loving all the colors in the mirror lens.I personally would go for the green flash.

I love these Vince Camuto's and the best part is they are under $100

Vince Camuto Aviators

Chanel Aviators

I love these Chanel Aviators. I think I may like the version with the metal sides as opposed to the lambskin, but right now I will have to settle with just admiring the images online.


It's a big week in our home this week as Bear hits the big 4 month mark on Friday. We are so excited to give this lil' man some food :)! I don't know if any of you other mommas out there have experienced this 4 month sleep regression but the past few days have been a little challenging at night. We have been so lucky as Bear has been a good sleeper since he was 4.5 weeks old doing stretches of 7 hours a night and we have had a few 9 hour stretches in the past couple weeks. But that all came to a halt this past week. He is waking up a lot in the night. We have tried to implement the cry it out method, but I have to be honest it's not as easy as it seems. I have read that they go thru this sleep regression because they are now entering different levels of sleep. Just hoping we can get back to our long stretches of sleep. If you have gone thru this, I would love any tips. We are very disciplined on our schedule, and he goes done so easily and normally would be down for a good 7 hours. Now he wakes up about 40 minutes into going down and if you rock him will go back down pretty easily or he will start to wake up as soon as you put him back in the crib. Oh the joys of parenthood. These little ones always keep you on your toes! My mom did warn me in saying as soon as you think you have them understood they change!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Cheers!

JNK




No comments:

Post a Comment