Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful

We have had a tough couple of weeks as Greg and I were faced with some tough decisions to make for our family. We spent what felt like every minute of "our time" weighing the pros and cons of our decision.  It was not always easy at times, but now that the decision has been made I am able to reflect on how thankful I am for the man I married and the life that we live. 

Our marriage is by far not perfect, but I am grateful to have a man by my side for this crazy journey who supports me, uplifts me, challenges me, inspires me, and most importantly at the end of the day is my best friend.Not to mention, he is pretty handsome to look at :). I know I can be a little bratty at times and probably a pain in the royal you know what, but he puts up with me, and I'm very grateful. I have been blessed to share this journey with a man who is not only a great provider for this family but also a great spiritual leader and continues to be a great leader for this family, we are blessed!

I know Greg doesn't usually read my blog, but this is one I hope he does read, and if he does; Hayes, Rex, and I are so lucky to have you! We love you to the moon and back! 





No comments:

Post a Comment