Monday, July 29, 2013

We survived!!

Well day one is done, and we both survived!!! Bear and I arrived in time at school so that I could spend some time playing with him at his school. He was smiling and flirting with all of the pretty girls! I was able to sneak it at lunch and see him and love on him while he was going down for a nap. He didn't sleep as well in school and our schedule has been  thrown off a little. Bear normally goes down by 6:30, but didn't go down till 7:30 tonight. I was ok with the delayed sleep time, because it was more snuggles for mommy :)! 

It felt so good to be back in the office environment. I was able to see some of my old colleagues and meet some great new people that I look forward to working with. I will say I'm exhausted and the thought of working out right now and doing a 4.5 min plank just isn't going to happen tonight :) ! Instead I'm going to sit back and indulge in Real Housewives!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!

Bear's first day of school outfit!


JNK 

No comments:

Post a Comment