Monday, June 24, 2013

Manic Monday

Oh, hello Monday!!! I felt like this weekend just flew by and here we are at the start of another week! We had a great weekend!! We got Rex back after his 7 week bootcamp, and I must say we have a brand new dog on our hands!! It is just amazing the transformation we are seeing. We know that it's a work in progress, but I love having him home. Here is a pic of us today walking:
I would have never been able to do this before. He stayed with us the whole time!! Canine Academy is amazing! Here are the two boys after the walk:
Tired both of my little guys out!

Ok, so now on to my next question. Do you Paleo??? I keep reading about how great it is, and I must say my friend Anna has been following the Paleo diet and she looks Amazing!!!! I should have had her send me a pic so you could see how great she looks. Now don't think it's just paleo, she has been doing crossfit,yoga, and running,but she loves the Paleo diet. I'm seriously debating doing it. I want to wait until after I'm done breastfeeding to be on the safe side. I have been doing pilates and running and still am about 5 pounds away from pre pregnancy weight. However, even only 5lbs away there are jiggles there that weren't there before:(!! If you Paleo what are some of your favorite recipes??? We head to the beach at the end of August so I'm thinking of starting Aug 1!! Greg is on board with it, which is always nice:)! Easier to stick to something when the whole family does it together!! 

Hope you have a great week!

Cheers!
JNK 

No comments:

Post a Comment