Thursday, June 13, 2013

These are a few of my favorite tees....

Hi, My name is Jill and I'm addicted to t-shirts!! I love all kinds slub, cotton, sheer, long sleeve, short sleeve, tanks, you get the drift. Since the warm weather is upon us, no better time than to ramp up your t-shirt wardrobe. The best thing about t-shirts is they can be worn with basically anything and are comfy! My friend Melissa was asking me the other day what my favorite tees were and mentioned it would be a good blog post, so Melissa here you go :)!

I have put my more high dollar tees up front. Not gonna lie some of these are a little pricey for tees, but they feel AMAZING, trust me on this! I am a James Perse and Joie fan, so their tees rank up their in spots one and two when it comes to spending more than $30. They are both known for their knits and their t shirts are ones that become softer after each wear and will definitely be some of your go to favorites.

James Perse:

V-Neck Tee $65

Sheer Slub Tee $155

Love this one, I own it in black and I think I may have worn it once a week, oops!

Off the Shoulder Tank $95

I LOVE this off the shoulder tee, it will definitely add a little sass to your shorts or jean attire!

I found a bunch of stuff at James Perse outlet a few years ago, so look to see if there is one near you! You can score a bunch of stuff at a good price!!

Joie:
Maddie Linen Tee $108

I love this shirt, perfect for a casual day! Joie always runs big for me, so I'm almost always an XS.

Joie Rishy Top $148

A great LS tee, and they have great colors in this t-shirt!

Torrance tee $118

This top will definitely be on of your faves, it's a linen slub, so it's a super soft tee!

Ok, now onto the more reasonable prices for everyday tees   :

J Crew-Seriously you can't wrong with tees at J Crew. I have worn almost every collection from painter, tissue, and vintage. However, my favorite to wear is the perfect fit tees. They simply are the perfect fit :)!

Here are my three favorite silhouettes:

Ballet Button Tee $32.50

Perfect Fit V-Neck $24.50

Perfect fit Tee $24.50

I'm not one for crew necks, but I really like this perfect fit tee crew!

Target:
I'm obsessed with these Microrib tanks from Target. The best part is they are only $7.00 right now, normally $9.99. They are a great long tank with a scoop neck. I think I now own maybe every color! They are a great staple and easy to breastfeed in. Which right now is a key factor in choosing tops to put on everyday!

Mossimo Microrib Tank



Ok, so one last tee I wish I owned is the T by Alexander Wang. I have only tried his tees on, and they are AMAZING!! But they are kind of pricey and never go on sale! Joie I can usually find at Last Call along with James Perse. But here are some of the T by Alexander Wang that are on my want list:

T by Alexander Wang Pullover $225

Pocket T $85

The Pocket T price is more reasonable. I think this would be a great look for Fall with some skinny jeans. I like how Nordies paired it with a skirt though, may have to try that :)!!

Yay for tomorrow being Friday!! Bear will be officially 12 weeks tomorrow!! I can't believe how fast time flies. Here is a little pic of him on our afternoon run:


Cheers!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment