Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Book of Parenthood

So I had my first scary encounter with Bear yesterday am and of course it happens when Greg is traveling. He slept fine but when it came to have his 5:30am feeding he was refusing to eat. Scared me but I thought maybe he was just tired. Well sure enough come 8:30 he was screaming and refusing to eat.

Ugh, I was scared out of mind. I called the Ped, I was nervous that he may have the infamous stomach bug that got to Greg a week or so ago. Poor little guy was so fussy which is not like him and not happy! Of course we got to Ped's office and they were slammed with lots of screaming sick babies so we had to wait over an hour. UGH! He finally fed at the Ped office and then threw up, but sure enough it was confirmed that he had the BUG!

Poor little man was not his happy self. He just wanted to lay on mommy's chest and sleep. He has been wanting to eat again which is good, but still not back to himself yet. 

Hoping my little bear can kick this bug and start feeling better!

This is a cute little pic of him falling asleep last night after his bath

Hope you are your family can stay clear of this nasty bug.

Cheers!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment