Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Current Obsessions

I have a few current obsessions that I feel like I need to share with ya'll. My first one being the Pace Skirt from Lululemon. Ok, I have never been a fan of the running skirt, I just thought they were a little too shall we say girly for me. But, my gf Mallory says she loves them , and she is someone who I definitely trust when it comes to fashion or working out. So I was in Lululemon this weekend and saw they had a Pace Skirt on sale, and thought what the heck! I picked one up and wearing it today, and I must say I'm hooked!! I think it's super cute and more importantly comfortable. I think you could get away playing tennis in it as well, so it's dual purpose. The best part is the one I'm sporting below is on sale for $49! I normally wear a 4 in Lulu even post baby stuff but for some reason in shorts and this skirt post baby I have had to size up to a size 6, so you may have to size up. Here is me sporting my Pace Skirt:


My other obsession, I started making fun of my hubby for using this Mio liquid water drops to his water. The water up here definitely tastes different even filtered so he swore by this drops to help with the taste and they have a fit and energy flavor to help boost you during a workout or just during the day when you need a pick me up. Well, now I'm hooked on these!! I just got back from Kroger and they are 2 for $7, so if you haven't tried them yet, you should pick some up while they are on sale. I got a new flavor today, Mango Peach and I'm loving it!! Here is a pic of the packaging, small enough to throw it in your handbag to have at all times :).


Another water product that I can't live without is the flavored coconut water, I always bring one with me in my gym bag to drink on the way home. It definitely is a great hydration mechanism after a long workout. I just ran out of them this am, so had to grab an image from the internet, they are on sale at Target right now for 2 for $4 so another great time to try them!

Last but not least is my favorite skin care cleanser and toner. I was walking thru Neiman's in Dec and was stopped by the Amore Pacific counter and got suckered into trying a facial that day.I'm never one to turn down a complimentary facial, and after trying their products I was hooked. I have received countless compliments on my skin and asked what I use. Part of it was pregnancy glow, but I swear I have never had a product that I liked this much. Even some of my girlfriends who are in the skincare business at major retailers praise Amore Pacific. It's a little more expensive $50 for both the cleanser and toner, but definitely worth it. I still have cleanser left and just ran out of the toner, so it does last awhile. The other item I purchased was the stabilizing serum, which I love. Below is the link at Neiman's:

Amore Pacific Cleansing Oil

Amore Pacific Toner


Amore Pacific Stabilizing Serum


Happy Hump Day!! My dad arrives on Friday and I am so excited!! Greg is going on a guys golf trip this weekend, so my dad is coming in town to hang out with Bear and I!! 

Cheers!
JNK



No comments:

Post a Comment