Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Little Luxuries

To me nothing is better after a long hard day then a bath with a glass of wine followed by some nice pajamas. You may be finished with your mother's day shopping but if not then you should definitely explore some of these little luxuries. Or better yet, if you are having a hard week, rough day, or just need some good R&R then go treat yourself, by all means you deserve it.

I am obsessed with Molton Brown products, I haven't found a better bath/shower product out there. I had my first experience with their products about 8 years ago at a Neiman's beauty event, and have been a fan ever since. Here are a few of my fave products for a nice relaxing bath:

Stress Relieving Soak

GingerLilly Bath and Shower Gel

Hydro Tone Lotion

Intensive Foot Cream

If you are a traveler or the mom in your life is a traveler this is a nice little set, or if you just want a good little set to try some of their products:

Traveler Set


As I mentioned before, one of my other favorite luxuries is nice pajamas. Every woman should splurge and by herself a nice pair of pajamas. To me, it's like bed sheets, you should make the investment on at least a few pairs. I came to discover Plum Pretty last year when I was looking for Bridesmaid gifts, and I have fallen in love with their products. Here are a few of my favorites:

Pink Poppy PJ set

Beckoning Creatures Lounge Pant

Cami Dress

They have amazing robes as well:

Beckoning Creatures Robe

Kimono Style Robe


On another note, dinner was a success last night. Greg ended up cooking his steak and my fish, which he was fine with. I started the other dishes before I had to feed Bear, and he just monitored while I fed him. I have never had a cake from Whole Foods, but ours was delish last night. So if you are ever in a cake bind, definitely check them out. Bear and I both had a great time at the Club yesterday, he slept and made some fans with the nursery attendants and I got a good workout in. However, I woke up so sore this am, but I am pushing myself to go back today! 

Happy Hump Day!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment