Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Eagle Has Landed!!

We have arrived in Dallas and are loving being home with family and friends. Bear did great on the flight! You know your child was good when the young surfer dude in front of you at the end of the flight turns to you and says," Hey Lady, I was really nervous about you and your 
little guy sitting behind me, but he did great." And your son is a handsome dude." I replied with," I know we were that row where everyone is praying they aren't around, but he did do great, and thanks :)." I did learn on American they can put an infant block on your row if the flight isn't too full so you can have a row by yourself! It was a saving grace having that extra seat to store blankets,toys, bottle, etc.

The carrier worked great we went with the Ergo which was amazing. My friends Mallory and Meg both have one and they loved it. These two ladies are definitely the travel experts when it comes to traveling with kids, and they were right!!! He fell asleep in it pretty much thru the entire airport. Here is a self pic of us at the gate, unfortunately it's more of me and less of Bear in his carrier:


We have had a busy last couple of days, but it has been amazing. My favorite part has been seeing my nephew just love on Bear. He is too cute with him. He spent the night with us at my moms house on Thursday night and it was so great to see him interact with Bear. I must say Bear was pretty fond of his  older cousin, smiling at him constantly. It was great too to have my sister and brother in law meet Bear as well. I love seeing my sister also his god mother just love on him. Here is an adorable pic that I have of my nephew holding Bear:

Yesterday was awesome my mom got to watch both of her grandsons and was in cloud nine. I got the opportunity to get my haircut. Such a treat, and I love my hair stylist and his stylists and salon. It's always nice to go and catch up with everyone. If you are in Dallas and need a good hair salon check out Hair By Charlie. I have been going to Charlie for at least four years now and I can assure you everyone that works there is top notch! After my hair cut I had to run to DPS to renew my license which was a total beat down. I was there for 3 hours and for any of you moms out there, my boobs were killing me!! I thought I was going to have two wet circles in my DL picture :). Aww, the joys of breastfeeding :).

Last night we hung at my sisters and my moms friend Renee stopped by and so did one of my besties  Lindsey! Here is a pic of my sweet friend holding Bear:

Today is another big day I have a facial this am and then we are meeting up with some of my girlfriends for lunch and then we get to pick up daddy at the airport :)!!! He has been traveling for the past week
 And I know Hayes and I cannot wait to see him!!

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!! I can't wait to be out in the Sun, and get some color to these pasty white dry northern legs of mine! I did have a laughing moment yesterday when I put on shorts. I've been using that Jergens natural glow lotion, and I guess the lighting isn't
 Great in our master bath at the townhouse because my legs are totally splotchy!!! Oh well, they will get some Sun here for sure!!!


Have a great weekend and be safe!!

Cheers!!

I am counting down the hours until I'm at Gloria's with my girlfriends indulging in Mexican food and catching up!!!

JNK 

No comments:

Post a Comment