Friday, March 1, 2013

Calling all Brides, Newlyweds, and Wives

I received the best Wedding Gift from my father (prompted by an email from me :)), and I want to share this incredible gift with everyone.. I purchased my dress from Warren Barron in HP Village (www.warrenbarron.com). Elle Warren is one of the owners and told me about this amazing friend she had Debi Jones Griffin who does fashion drawings of you in your wedding dress!! She directed me to the Warron Barron website and instructed me to check out the blog to see the drawing that Debi had done for her. I knew instantly that this was a keepsake I HAD to have for my home!!

I  cherish this gift everyday, as I put it in a hallway in our home where I get to walk by it daily. I receive so many compliments on it and girls telling me they wish they would have done this.. Let me say it's never too late :)!!  The process is so easy; I just emailed Debi pictures from my bridal portraits. In what seemed like just a few weeks (may have been longer, but I remember thinking, wow she is quick!) she had created a masterpiece of me in my lovely Elizabeth Fillmore Dress!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the disc of my bridal portraits, but I have inserted a few pictures of me in my dress on my wedding day so you can see how perfect Debi's drawing is!! I ended up not wearing my vail for my wedding day as it was too windy, but she got every detail down to the lace exactly right in the drawing. She even got my makeup, hair, and jewelry to be a direct replicate of my picture! I didn't use flowers for my bridal's which is why they weren't shown in the drawing that Debi did.



The first two were from the wedding and the last one was actually one of the only ones I have on my computer from my bridal portraits.

And now... (drumroll...) My masterpiece that Debi created for me to truly remember this amazing event and my beautiful dress:


You have the option on her website to just do one view, but since the back was my favorite part of the dress, I opted for the front and back view.

I have listed Debi's website below, like I said this is by far my favorite gift that I received for the Wedding. If you are getting married or having a special girlfriend getting married, I would highly recommend doing this for them.. It's a gift that they will treasure forever!


Check out Debi's website for more pictures and more information!!!
Debi's Website: Illustrative Moments

Have a wonderful weekend!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment