Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday Wants- Random Edition

For my Wednesday Wants today,  I am focusing on lots of different categories... But before we get to my ever important list of wants, I have to give a special shout out to my dear friend Mallory (charmingincharlotte.blogspot.com) who redesigned the header of The Julep!! I adore it, so thank you Mallory :)!!

Ok, here are my ever long list of wants.. First and most important I want to meet my little one, so that is at the top of the list this week:

1-Baby
We spend some time in the nursery daily and we are ready for a little baby to come join us so that we can show them all the great things that people have graciously given us. Rex has taken to sitting in the chair on a daily basis :).

2-SUN!! Today is the first day of Spring, but as I type this blog I'm staring at snow on the ground and temps that are below 30 degrees. Unacceptable for the first day of Spring..

This is back at our home in Texas, and I would love to be outside by the pool today soaking up the sun with a little baby next to me :).

3- TAN, my legs are soo white it is by far disgusting.. I think I may have to do a blog post testing new tanning products because I can't take much longer of this white skin. I'm a big fan of the spray tan, but right now I've been researching some at home tanning creams. I will let you know once I decide to do my test.:) If you have one that you stand behind please message me :).

4-CHAMPAGNE!! Yes, I do love a good cocktail but to me nothing is better than Champagne especially when it involves consuming with girlfriends over some cherished girl time. The cherry on top would be having champagne with my girlfriends on a beach :).

5- Vacation- My girlfriend Emily and her hubby went to the St. Regis in Punta Mita and I'm dying to go, so this is on my want list. We usually head to the Caribbean,  but this resort looks amazing:


6-Beach Attire- To me nothing says Spring/Summer better than a Calypso St. Barth outfit, shirt, dress, etc.. So here are a few of my favorite pics for the sunny weather that lies ahead:
Calypso Fabia Sleeveless Maxi Dress
Love this, its perfect for a date night or casual Sat outing with the girlfriends!
Leonie Sleeveless Dress
Love this short dress, it's flirty and fun!
Lulu Printed Tunic
I love a good tunic, and this one for $98 is hard to beat.. Looks great with a pair of skinny jeans or over a cute suit!

Janan Silk Dip Dye Tunic
I am loving this dip dye tunic, however I would pair it with a pair of dark blue rinse jeans or kelly green instead of white...  :)

7-Sandals- The best part of sunny weather is getting pedicures and showing off your newly manicured toes .
Here are a couple of sandals/espadrilles that I'm adding to my want list:
Tory Burch Britton Sandal in Gold
Love these sandals because you can dress them up or down. :)

I love a good pair of espadrilles and I love the casual ones that Tory has. Here is a pair that I'm dying to get for running around this Spring, you have 4 color options:

Tory Burch Beacher Espadrille
I personally love the yellow colorway.I think yellow is a great neutral but still a color!

8-Summer Tote- I love a good tote for Spring/Summer, mine usually ends up being beaten up by the end of the Season since I'm throwing everything in there for towels, sunscreen, makeup.You get the point. I love this one from Joie it comes in different colors and is a great price point of $118. I think I'm dying over the Turq:

Joie Louisa Tote



Great night for TV as I love watching Rachel Zoe and Brad. I love Rachel, but I have to admit, I'm on Team Brad :). However, I end up having to watch them on Thur once Greg has gone to work so I don't have to listen to him complain about all the reality television I partake in :).I hope this week is going by fast for everyone. Surprisingly, it is going be fast for me even though I'm so ready to meet this little one. I cleaned like a mad woman yesterday (I have been doing a deep clean weekly now), but there is nothing better to me than the smell of a clean house.I have my weekly dr's appt this morning, so praying that this baby is making some headway.

Happy Hump Day and Happy Spring!
Cheers!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment