Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Wants!! J Crew Edition

J Crew has done it again.. Or should I say do they ever miss the boat??? In the past couple of years, I'm always earmarking tons of pages in the catalog and finding myself increasing my J Crew assortment in my closet... They are always on point with assortment, price, and quality.. In addition, they tend to have great sales in which I can pick up quite a few more items... :)..

I received the newest catalog last week and texted a few of my friends saying I'm pretty sure there isn't a page that doesn't have a highlight or an earmark on it.. OOPS! From shoes to accessories, I'm loving all the ditsy floral prints and bright colors.. I have always liked their partnerships with other retailers and this Spring I'm lusting after  the Goldsign Jeans!!!

Here are a few of my wants for this upcoming Spring Season:

The loafers are a must have for the Spring season and these are a great price and what girl can resist a pair of pink loafers :)

I fell in love with these patent flats and the metallic trend is all over the place for Spring. I adore this deep violet color... Loving all the color we are seeing this Spring, especially in footwear.

Like I said before I'm loving the ditsy floral prints especially in printed bottoms... I definitely see myself sporting these toothpick jeans in the Tresco Floral print, paired with the Keeper Chambray shirt!




As I mentioned above I love the Goldsign Jean collection that J Crew has this season.. My favorite pair is the Jeane Jean in Sunset... I could easily have any pair from this collection, but this pair is definitely on my must have list


I love a good crisp pair of dark jeans with a nice white tuxedo shirt, especially the Thomas Mason for J Crew Collection. I purchased one of these last year and it is by far one of the best fitting oxfords that I own! This one was $158 but is now $138!!!


As I'm sure you have figured out by now, Mint is the color for Spring.. So when I saw this Mint Green Blazer, I knew I had to have it... I love that this blazer is so versatile, meaning I could pair it with shorts, dress pants, or over a nice dress!! 



As I mentioned above, this list could go on and on since I had so many pages earmarked in my catalog... I will cut it off there, but J Crew is doing 20% off Tees and Shorts right now.. I'm not in the market to buy any shorts yet, need to have this baby first and get some sun on these legs :)!!!

Happy Hump Day!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment