Friday, March 15, 2013

FRIDAY FINDS!!

I decided that I want to do a segment every Friday on new products, designers, places, anything that isn't mainstream yet... I love finding designers or really anything that not everyone is wearing yet.. It can be quite frustrating at times, but soo rewarding in the end :)!

So, today I'm so excited to feature Micah Yancey of Bon Bon Jewelry. I came across Micah when I was at the Dallas Chi Omega Christmas Market with one of my fellow sorority sisters Emily and my mom and sister. I knew I wanted to have custom jewelry done for my bridesmaids and myself for the wedding. I was teetering with Kendra Scott, but felt too many people were wearing her, and I wanted something that stood out :).

Micah's booth and beautiful jewelry caught Emily and I's eyes, so much so that we both ended up buying the same earrings and chatting with Micah and her sister for awhile. I ended up talking to Micah about possibly doing custom wedding jewelry and we exchanged information. Micah's pieces are very unique and she is a great price point for the product that she offers. Her stones are one of a kind, and my favorite part is her jewelry stands out, I always get stopped when I'm wearing one of her pieces.  You won't have any buyers remorse buying any piece in her collection :).

Micah was amazing to work with.. We had a few meetings to pick out stones, shapes, and designs and then she was off and running. I told her about each one of my bridesmaids and based on their personality she was able to help design some great pieces that I hope they can wear long after the wedding.. That was my goal at least :).

Here is the picture of my something blue earrings:


Here are some pictures of my beautiful bridesmaid's in their jewelry created by Micah:






I wish I had some closer pics of the girls in their earrings so you could truly see how beautiful they were.  Micah created a necklace for my sister to match back to her earrings, the set together was absolutely stunning!

Here is  a pic of one of my bff's  and sorority sister Emily, who was with me when we found Micah at the Chi O Market.  She knew that Micah had created pieces for all the bridesmaids so she wore her Bon Bon Earrings to the wedding as well:


I have been browsing thru Micah's Spring/Summer 13' collection and definitely have my eye on a few pieces.. Please go to her website to checkout her amazing collection:

Micah Yancey Bon Bon Jewelry


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend... We are getting hit with snow AGAIN here.. BLAH! Happy St. Patrick's Day, this holiday always makes me miss Dallas and our home on the M streets, where we would host an annual St. Patrick's Day Party! For all my Dallas friends and family, or really anyone enjoy a nice Irish cocktail for this mama!!

CHEERS!
JNK


No comments:

Post a Comment