Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's Madness!

I love this time of year when March Madness begins..... I'm a huge sports fan so the thought of having games on pretty much daily is exciting to me. In addition, I met my husband 6 years ago at a sports bar in Dallas during March Madness, so this time of year has a special meaning in our home.

I love a good upset even if it destroys my bracket, there is just something exciting about an underdog defeating the big guy who is favored to win. On a day like today I miss being in an office where everyone has there screens up so that they can watch scores, long lunches are taken to watch big games, and most of the office conversation is centered around what's the score and who won. I will definitely miss conversing with all my JCP sports fans during this time.

I have Miami winning it all so we shall see how that plays out for me. I just got back from Whole Foods per my husbands request picked up a ton of Chicken Wings for tom night. I have to admit I have never had chicken wings before, but what the heck I minds well indulge.

May there be good games for all of us to enjoy in during the next couple weeks of the tourney!

Let the Madness Begin!!

Cheers!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment